Skip to main content

20 Day Photo Challenge # 16

Something of meaning:

Ok, this one was a bit hard to think of. When I think of something of meaning, I think of a personal possession or object that holds a special meaning to me, something that I will cherish forever, something that brings about tears of joy, happy memories and peace.
Unfortunately there are so many things that hold this kind of meaning to me and I can take pictures but it will probably be about 70% of the stuff in my room. From the cards sent by my Grandad in England, to both of my grandmothers beautiful jewellery, to teddy bears and tons of photo's, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Just looking at my row of medals and my certificates and trophies, they all mean something to me.

I thought a bit harder and decided what about me, and my meaning in life... Yes, I have a meaning, and so does my name. I think without it, I would be no one  I would mean nothing to the world, just another nameless person.
I looked a little closer to what my name means and some of the characteristics associated to my life:
Local Origin of Name:  Greek
From the Greek name:  Zoe
Meaning: ‘Life’
Emotional Spectrum : Falls  in love at the drop  of  a hat!
Personal Integrity: She has  a reverence for truth.
Personality: Laugh and  the world  laughs  with  you.
Relationships: The  model  for a best friend
Travel and Leisure: Who  better to travel with  than Zoe?
Career and Money: A career in investments would suit Zoe.
Life’s Opportunities: Not  one to pass  up a chance for advancement, she  will go far.
Zoe’s Lucky Numbers:   11 .9 . 30  . 54  . 40  . 6


People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grain free Date Bread

A few weeks ago one of my dad's clients baked what we think was a date bread. Although I am mostly low carb and didnt know the ingredients of this bread, there was so much of it and I didnt want it to go to waste. Toasted, it was amazing, almost like a caramel taste. In all honesty, I found my running for the few days I ate the bread actually improved - I felt more energetic and had more endurance. I searched for a low carb or gluten free version that I can make myself. Carb wise you looking at about 15g on average per date, making it basically your enemy if you are low carb. Rather opt for cranberries - 13g per cup. As an athlete though, dates are so good for you - in moderation of course as 90% of the carbs in a date is sugar. Medjool Dates are high in Potassium (higher than oranges, bananas and spinach), which is great for heart health and to build muscle and proteins in the body. They are also high in fibre, meaning you stay fuller for longer. You also get an energy

HIIT #1

HIIT otherwise known as High Intensity Interval Training is a great way to get your heartrate up and get a full body workout in a short amount of time.  As the name suggests, the exercises used are often intense and the short recovery adds to it.  Most HIIT sessions are 20 seconds of workout, 10 seconds of recovery. I like to do 2 exercises per set, for 4 reps with 1 minute recovery and 4 sets in total to make up 20 minutes. If you are feeling up to it, you can increase a rep a week, but remember it is about intensity and not about overall time or seeing how much you can do.  Below are the exercises that I did yesterday: The workout I did: Set 1: Hurdles & Cones / Shuttle Runs (4 sets - 20 seconds hurdles, 10 seconds recovery, 20 seconds Shuttle Run, 10 seconds recovery) Set 2: Speed band high knees / Shuttle Runs (4 sets - 20 seconds High Knees, 10 seconds recovery, 20 seconds Shuttle Run, 10 seconds recovery) Set 3: Banded lateral shuffle / Shuttle Runs (4 sets - 20 se

SA Lockdown - Days 1-4

So we have made it 4 days into lockdown... yippeee :) I thought I would recap my first 4 days into lockdown. To start off, I am still working, from home of course, so I still need to be available from about 7am to about 4pm. As such, I try get my workouts in before and after this time except on the weekend and the pre-lunch workouts (which are nice and quick). Day 1 Friday, 27 March My dads birthday - we were planning on going to craft beer library in Linden but of course with the lockdown we were not able to (something to do once we are out of lockdown). I decided to make one of my favorite cakes, an almond cake, but I made it gluten free as I am trying to be 80-90% gluten free following doctors orders. I started nice and early, so that it would be ready for my dads teatime break. The recipe can be found here , but I doubled up because it looked on the thin side: 230g Butter 4 Eggs 2 cup gluten free flour 2 cups castor sugar 4 tsp almond extract Sliced almond